Careers at Miller Brothers
Accounts Payable Specialist (2/17/2020)
Miller Bros is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Enter, code and route invoices using Sage Paperless Software.
- Work with vendors to verify completeness of payables listings.
- Respond to inquiries regarding status of payment.
- Verify invoices for sales tax compliance.
- Verify subcontractors certificates of insurance and W-9s.
- Work with project managers to provide job costing information
- Additional projects as they arise.
- 5+ years in accounting or related field
- 3+ years in construction industry
- Proficient in Excel
- Sage 300, Sage Paperless preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to work both in a team setting and independently
Fleet Safety Coordinator
Miller Bros is seeking a top-notch candidate to fill the position of Fleet Safety
Coordinator. The Fleet Safety Coordinator will be a key member of Miller Bros Safety
team, based in Conshohocken, PA. The successful candidate will play a key role in
aligning the safety goals with Miller Bros business objectives. Responsibilities will
include monitoring the driving behavior of all drivers and work with the Safety Team to
develop and implement safe driving programs and establish safety best practices. You
must be an innovative, effective communicator, and a leader who is able to coach,
influence, and mentor others.
- Ability to recognize hazards and implement corrective actions
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to build
effective working relationships.
- Ability to train, coach and mentor others.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Please send resume to: LRancitelli@millerbros.us
Responsibilities include: supporting the CFO and Senior Accountant in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance / Accounting Department.
Fleet Rental Program Manager
Responsibilities include: Vehicle and equipment rental/tracking procurement and maintenance. The use of fleet management software to track and monitor various aspects of fleet and driver operations. Crew order, vehicle and equipment fulfillment.
Responsibilities include: testing parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly. Identification of mechanical problems, often by using computerized diagnostic equipment. Following checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined. Testing and lubrication of the vehicle’s or machine’s engine and other major components. Performing basic care and maintenance, including oil changes, tuneups, and tire rotations. Repairing or replacing worn parts, such as brake pads and wheel bearings. Disassembly and reassembly of equipment parts.
Responsibilities include: Cleaning vehicle/truck interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards and requests. Operating buffers, vacuums, pressure washers, and all other equipment to meet service expectations. Using cleaning, protective, and restoration agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles. Moving and parking vehicles to correct locations around the yard. Performing inspections and keeping complete, accurate records of the vehicles condition.
Equal Employment Policy
Miller Brothers provides equal employment opportunities(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disabilities, or genetics.